segunda-feira, 14 de agosto de 2017

LIEBSTER AWARD!

I was nominated by https://portysdiary.blogspot.pt/ to participate in the Liebster Award which is designed to meet new bloggers. For more info about it, please check The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017 by The Global Aussie!
What to do if you are nominated?
  1. Post 11 facts about yourself (that you haven’t shared on your blog before).
  2. Answer the eleven questions your nominator asked in their post.
  3. Nominate eleven other bloggers of your choice.
  4. Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees.
  5. Let your nominees know that they’ve been chosen!
  6. Link back to the person of which nominated you.
1. 11 Facts I haven't shared before (I think)
1. I hate sushi (I don't know why everyones likes it eheh).
2. I practice ''Zumba'' and I love it.
3. I would to travel to Mexico, Cuba, etc.
4. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an actress.
5. I'm studying at Law School at Oporto's University,
6. My first flight was to the Gran Canary Islands when I was about 7 or 8 years old.
7. My favourite hobby is reading books.
8. I really hate insects (spiders, bees, snakes, etc.)
9. I have a perfect boyfriend who loves me so much.
10. I really love the sea and the beach.
11. My favourite TV serie is PLL (and I'm still feeling so sad about).

2. My questions for the nominees:
  1. What is your favorite series? Pretty Little Liars.
  2. If you could only use 3 items to prepare a meal, what would you make? Eggs, chips and salt.
  3. When it comes to taking photos: Smartphone or Camera? Smartphone.
  4. What is your favorite music genre? Pop.
  5. What would you like to achieve with your blog? I would like have fun writting and make everyone smile with my posts.
  6. Name your TOP 3 travel destination if you could go now! Cuba, México and Rome.
  7. Why did you start your blog? To have some fun and I love write texts about books.
  8. What is the thing that annoys you the most? People who can't hear the others' opinions.
  9. What would be your dream job? Judge.
  10. What is your favorite sport? I don't really sport, but Zumba.
  11. If you could live on another planet, would you? Why? No, I'm afraid of the unknown.
Thank you for nominating me https://portysdiary.blogspot.pt/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Arquivo do blogue